Nature Based Learning Symposium Sponsorship
About the Nature-Based Learning Symposium
Nature-based learning provides opportunities to meet educational goals in meaningful and authentic ways, along with providing respite, restoration, and connection. This two-day outdoor symposium held at Durand Eastman Park on August 31 and 31 brings educators and their partners together to explore the why, what, and how of nature-based learning. Our goal is a community of educators who are creating educational experiences that lead to wellness and future success for their students and our community.
We are in search of support from a variety of partners. Our goal is to be creative in how we build a relationship between you, our organization, and our participants through your business involvement. Whether it is a financial contribution or an in kind donation, we want to work together to recognize your commitment to the cause in ways that are valuable for everyone.
Benefits of Sponsorship
All sponsors will be recognized in ways that reach our in-person and online audience. Rather than offer sponsorship levels, we want to work with you to craft an agreement for engagement with your business and participants that is creative and mission-aligned for both of us.
- In person – We anticipate 100 educators will participate in this event with another 100 people participating in networking and learning opportunities associated with the event.
- Online – We expect to reach at least 2000 people through online channels, including but not limited to our website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Media – Our event generated media attention last year and we expect to grow our engagement with television, radio, and print media for our August 2022 event.
Impact of the 2021 Nature-Based Learning Symposium
Our first symposium was held in 2021 and the number of people we reached through this event was incredible!
- Approximately 50 educators from the Greater Rochester Region in attendance
- 500 views of the event listing on our website
- Event recognition through an appearance on Connections with Evan Dawson and article in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
About the Rochester Ecology Partners
Rochester Ecology Partners is a 501(c)3 registered nonprofit that serves people in Greater Rochester through nature-based experiential learning and activities that cultivate community connectedness. We believe that by employing integrated and innovative approaches to helping people find nature where they live, work, and play we can improve our community’s capacity to co-create a hopeful future.
Rochester Ecology Partners Online
Please reach out to Chris Widmaier, Executive Director, of Rochester Ecology Partners to discuss ways we can collaborate through sponsorship of the Nature-Based Learning Symposium. firstname.lastname@example.org / 585-563-9604